Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Jessica Schmale Photography
I think these pictures pretty much speak for themselves. Jess, my roommate, is a talented photographer and was gracious enough to take pictures of Allie and I. This was a Christmas present for my mom, and I was literally expecting tears to start streaming down her face. I thought for sure these gifts would be followed by, "This is by far the best gift I've ever received." Instead, these pics were met with hysteric laughter. It wasn't quite what I expected, but positive none-the-less! I hope you enjoy.




























Check out Jess' blog: jessicaschmale.blogspot.com. Website coming soon!



3 Comments:

Blogger Kara Sheets said...

those are soo cute! i love that your mom laughed- it showed that yall reflected your personalities well in the pictures!

Blogger Lindsay Norsworthy said...

These are so cute! I love it. Great gift idea. I can just see sweet little Toni laughing. :)

Blogger Allison said...

if it makes you feel any better, i cried when i saw them. ;)

miss you, friend!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer