Friday, August 08, 2008
I saw an old friend this past week. I'm not sure how we've stayed friends. Do you have friends like that? You know without a doubt this person is in your life for a specific purpose, but you don't know what that purpose is.

I met Nicki when I moved to Mexico and though we are very different (yet similar) she quickly became a friend that I will always have. Yes, she lives in Canada. I doubt I will see her many times in my life. It makes me wonder what really keeps a friendship intact. It's not close proximity, how much time is spent together, or even how often you speak. When I think about my friendship with Nicki, I know the Lord is at work. He works even when we don't. That's good news.



2 Comments:

Blogger Kara Sheets said...

i want to hear more about your trip to canada! any trip to a-town soon?

Blogger rohit said...

hi
hello
how was your day?
i liked your blog
you are fantastic!!!

really nice blog
fabulous fantastic
bye
take care
see you


oi
Olá
Como foi o seu dia?
Gostei de seu blog
você é fantástico!

realmente agradável blog
fabulosa fantástico
tchau
cuide-se
vejo você

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer