Thursday, June 19, 2008
This is for you Gene...


And what a wonderful weekend it was. There are some couples that I watch and think, "O.k., I'm going to need to remember that." Jen and Hayden just happend to be one. They are on each other's side. They protect each other. They work for each other and not against each other. It's been encouraging to see that form over many years, conversations, perserverence and I think, laughter.

Jen attempting to sit in her dress. Not an easy task, I assure you. You could probably guess that by the look on her face. Ouch!


Allie, Mize, Cas, Rose at the bridal luncheon. Yea for friends who come from far away.


Watts' girls attending one of the special events.


You guys truly know how to throw a party. I'm going to go ahead and attribute that to Jen's latin roots. But seriously, it was fun.


5 Comments:

Blogger Kara Sheets said...

umm...i almost just cried. i was in total denial that i missed the wedding until i saw these pictures. i can't wait to see more, although i want to be by myself when that happens so no one can see my swollen lips, red eyes, & ugly cry face.

Blogger Sam said...

It was a great wedding! I was telling Taylor it is the first wedding I have been to that I actually wanted to dance at. Blake did a great job at DJ. The wedding just embodied Hayden and Jen, fun and easy going and full of hilarious little moments.

Blogger Jessica said...

Good post, Watts!

Blogger Ashlea said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Ashlea said...

you were a very beautiful brides maid. I hope to be a beautiful brides maid someday.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer